A crisp and sweet apple can be the perfect healthy snack, but one of the drawbacks to a sweet and juicy treat is that it can leave stains on your carpet, you weren’t expecting. However, if you know the best methods then you can easily remove the apple stains then you’ll be able to enjoy the sweetness of your apple without worrying about any potential for mess and stain.
We all know that apples that get all over everything and can come in the form of baby food, apple pie, or apple butter. If the untreated sticky stain can also become a magnet for other dirt and grime or in worst scenario dirt mites, ants or other organisms, which can damage your carpet. If you remove apple stains fast, then you will have no problem restoring the carpet to pristine condition.
A neglected slice of apple can cause you the same amount of trouble on your carpet as an apple juice box can. It will be great that if you treat any stain on your carpet as soon as possible if you are able to, otherwise, the risk of it turning into a much worse stain as dirt and other particles cling to it. Even if the stain has gone unnoticed and untreated for some time, however, still there are chances to get it out of the carpet without much effort.
Here are some steps you should follow when you want to remove the apple stains:
- Using a white absorbent towel blot the fresh juice stains so that you can absorb as much of the juice from the apple up as possible. If there are apple slices, diced apples, or applesauce then be sure to clean up as much of the spilled apple as possible.
- Take a mixing bowl and mix a teaspoon of liquid detergent with a cup of white vinegar.
- Using the sponge dip it into a cleaning solution onto the stain and allow it to work through the fibers of the carpet for up to fifteen minutes.
- Use another clean towel and press firmly onto the damp carpet to absorb some of the moisture from the carpet.
- With the help of a clean sponge and fresh water sponge the stained area, to absorb the lather, the stains, and the excess moisture you need to blot the area by using a towel.
- Once all the suds are removed from the carpet, press firmly again by using a towel and place a heavy object on top of it for approximately up to thirty
- Before applying the mixture on the stained area, test them on a hidden area. This will ensure you that there is no discoloration or adverse effects to the carpet.
- Whenever you are cleaning carpet always blot it if you rub them, it will push the stain further into the carpet and can damage the carpet fibers.
If still, you are not able to remove the stains then you should call the professionals. Professionals have extensive knowledge regarding different stains, with well trained and experienced staffs.
Professional Help is the Right Help
You already know how much you have invested in your carpet and how difficult it is to replace it. Every homemaker can save themselves from reinvesting in carpets by elongating the life of their carpet. This is possible if you take good care of your carpet. While you can clean and vacuum your carpet, you need to call a carpet cleaning professional to get rid of stubborn stains. They use comprehensive cleaning techniques and latest equipment that restricts stains from seeping deeper and protects carpet fibres.
For a clean and healthy home, you can contact Timothy or Call Sydney metro carpet cleaning on PH 1300660276. to get your mattresses and carpet professionally steam cleaned. We serves all the Sydney areas and offers 100% clean guarantee on our work.
Image Source: thespruce